Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3rd update

Here's a quick update of where we are on our journey to bring our son Ian home.   We've been busy
checking the check list for all that is needed for our home study, including all those medical check-ups.   Those are completed, done, finished!!  As is everything else on the list.   Hoping and praying that our home study will be completed by the end of April and in our hands. 

As with Faith's adoption, we are stepping out in faith that the funds will come.  That God will provide every penny needed to get our little guy home.  I've tried to be patient and not over zealous.  There are things that have been frustrating, like getting the e-mail that my prints were rejected.   Nope it's not fun to have to re-schedule, take a short road trip, and redo the prints, but it's necessary.  So we'll do it again!!!   The patient WAIT was bugging me today.  I needed to find scripture to help me with this hurdle.  And I found it:

"But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint". Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV)




No comments:

Post a Comment