Saturday, April 5, 2014

"Endeavors From the Heart" frenzy #2

Endeavors From The Heart" frenzy #2

    As with our first frenzy, we have lots of bracelets and some art work that we will be adding.  All made especially by us to help with adoption costs to bring Ian home.


   All the bracelets have different types of beads, including glass.

They all vary in length and those lengths are listed on each listing. 

Each bracelet is only $16.50 which includes shipping.

The first person to leave their name/e-mail in the comments section wins.  I'll post the winner and give directions again on how to pay to make it clear on who won the item under each listing.

I have a "donate" button to the right on my blog.  As the winner, simply hit the donate button and it will direct you right to paypal.  Once I receive payment, I will promptly mail your bracelet/bracelets. 
 
If you have questions, please leave those in the comments section as well with your e-mail.  I will not publish your comments so only I should be able to see those.  And I will let you know if you are the first person to leave your name for the particular bracelet you'd like to purchase.

Note*  There are several listings, so hit "older posts" to see the rest of the bracelets.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  We appreciate your support and prayers for us during our journey to Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment